“A teacher is always a teacher” – Daniela Pesconi-Arthur
Daniela Started her career as a teacher teaching English as a Foreign Language in Brazil and then in the United Kingdon. Her career evolved into something slightly different over the years. She is a writer, blogger, website designer, and online business mentor. Even though she no longer teaches in the traditional classroom, she still considers herself a teacher – “A teacher is always a teacher” she explains.
As an entrepreneur teacher, Daniela teaches us a few important things about how to become an entrepreneur teacher. She teaches
- how she used her experience to learn many skills that she uses in her business today and people even pay her to teach them those skills
- how she made the time to build her current business even while working a full-time job
- how mindful and effective planning can drastically catapult your business
- how teachers can easily find content and author a book
- how teachers can repurpose that content for other media
The principle of the 1% is something both Daniela and I agree on. She shares how she has used that principle over the years to build her business and how you can do the same.
Daniela has a very special discount for you boss teachers. Click the image below for more details.
Daniela Pesconi-Arthur, Branding Strategist and Web Designer
Dani Pesconi-Arthur Branding & Web Design
I help female entrepreneurs, teachers, and writers build a beautiful brand and website
Join Boss Teacher on…